Indigo Gabbro Pebble
- Indigo Gabbro is a black stone with grey-colored mottling. When held in the sunlight, you will also see that it has a kind of violet iridescence
- Indigo Gabbro will unveil the darkest side of yourself and help heal the darkness inside you and encourage you to act with a higher and more enlightened purpose.
- Indigo Gabbro can boost the immune system and help the body heal from infection.
- Indigo Gabbro will also balance the negative and positive energies.
- Indigo Gabbro will give you the strength and courage that you need to tackle the most challenging aspects of your life.
** Metaphysical Properties **
Indigo Gabbro is stated to be good at strengthening and balancing the third eye and root chakras, but also of all the primary chakras. It is said to carry an energy reminiscent of Merlin the magician and can be a very helpful stone for practicing magic and performing spells.
** Gabbro Rock Information **
Gabbro is a phaneritic, mafic intrusive igneous rock formed from the slow cooling of magnesium-rich and iron-rich magma into a holocrystalline mass deep beneath the Earth's surface. Slow-cooling, coarse-grained gabbro is chemically equivalent to rapid-cooling, fine-grained basalt. Much of the Earth's oceanic crust is made of gabbro, formed at mid-ocean ridges. Gabbro is also found as plutons associated with continental volcanism. Due to its variant nature, the term "gabbro" may be applied loosely to a wide range of intrusive rocks, many of which are merely "gabbroic".
Indigo Gabbro Pebble
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limnited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.