- Shungite is one of the only known natural source of fullerenes.
- Fullerenes are powerful antioxidants, and their presence in this stone seems to be quite unique.
- Fullerenes neutralize a variety of waterborne contaminants, including bacteria, nitrates, heavy metals, pesticides, volatile organics, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, and fluoride.
- When left in water, Shungite sheds fullerenes and infuses the liquid with its purifying energy.
- The cleansing effects of this water have been observed to aid in the treatment of histamine in the bloodstream, allergies, skin problems, and a variety of other maladies.
- Shungite-infused water can also be used topically for the treatment of burns, rashes, insect bites, and small wounds.
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limnited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.