Cochise County Bank Deposit Slip
The deposit was for $776.99
Original Deposit Slip
The first business in Tombstone was opened on this corner by J.B. Allen. In 1879 it was purchased by Phillip Smith who opened the Pioneer Store and an agency of the Pima County Bank within the store. When Cochise County was established, Smith changed the name to the Cochise County Bank and erected a new adobe building. The interior boasted black walnut furnishings and burglar proof safe with a time lock. After Smith went bankrupt, it became Cochise Hardware & Trading; Bunker Hill Mining Co.; the Wolcott Department Store from 1886 to 1917 and then Tombstone Commercial Co. In approximately 1945 it became a Medical Clinic and Hospital and remained so until the mid-1960s. In later years it has housed the Chamber of Commerce and the Tombstone Visitor's Center. This is the original 1881 building, still serving the Tombstone Community.
Cochise County Bank - Tombstone - 1886 Deposit Slip
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite, or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite, or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation-specific to the item in question), must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.