- Pharaoh Cylinders are known by many names: Pharaoh Rods, Healing Rods, Wands of Horus, and Harmonizing Cylinders etc.
- These Rods use similar principles to Acupuncture by enhancing and harmonizing energy flow. Enhanced energy offers support to our Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Though Western medicine is just now beginning to explore the subtle energy systems of the body, the ancient Egyptians were using these Rods thousands of years ago. When looking at pictures of ancient Pharaohs you’ll notice they are often depicted gripping a cylinder in each hand.
- These Cylinders interact with the body through its network of acupressure points in the hands and fingers. Stimulation of these acupressure points provides relief and healing to the corresponding internal organs, restoring vitality, and achieving harmony of mind, body and spirit.
- Using Pharaoh Cylinders can restore energy flow, release pain, expand conscious awareness, enhance psychic abilities and awaken inner gifts and soul purpose.
- The Cylinders release and clear blockages, old emotions and negative imprints from the body, all of which create disease and discomfort.
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limnited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.