Mosasaurus Tooth with Root
- Mosasaurs were ancient reptiles (related to snakes and lizards). They lived in waterways, had a shark-like fin and grew up to 50 feet long.
- Late Cretaceous: 70-66 million years ago
- These fossils were discovered in Morocco, Africa
- These fossils have been museum prepped (tooth and root have been reattached)
- Each one is an ancient fossil
MOSASAURUS TOOTH WITH ROOT
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.