Fossil Fossil Paddle Bone
- Plesiosaur replaced the Ichthyosaurus as the top aquatic predator during the Jurassic period
- Jurassic: 160-150 million years old
- This fossil was discovered in Dorset, England
- It has been professionally stabilized
- We have several available so they will be of equal quality but there will be some variance
- You fossil will measure approximately 6" x 3"
Medium Fossil Plesiosaur Paddle Bone
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.