- Chrysocolla is a copper-based stone, that forms when copper oxidizes.
- Chrysocolla crystals may be used at any chakra to energize you and bring your system into alignment with spirit.
- Chrysocolla has a good action to aid anxiety and stress as it brings a soothing and calming energy through, which makes it one of the most helpful stones to relieve stress.
- It was historically used by the American Indian people, to bring a strengthening and calming energy.
- Chrysocolla will also help to stimulate a greater degree of inner knowing, and inner strength.
- Chrysocolla will inspire verbal expression and empower you to communicate in a clear, loving way and may help you to choose the right words to speak to aid emotional healing in others.
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limnited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.