Geodes are ancient air and gas pockets. Over millions of years they grow crystal formations. These particular geodes are actually fossils of air cavities that helped marine plants float and feed in the ancient oceans.
Break Your Own Geode
- Geodes are rocks that are plain on the outside but can have beautiful crystals on the inside.
- We recommend putting the geode in an old sock and breaking it with a hammer.
- Crystals maybe be clear, white or brownish.
- Each piece is natural and will have a unique shape. Since these are natural, we cannot guarantee that they will have crystals but the majority will.
- Though varying in size, each piece will measure approximately 3" x 2".
Geode - Small
Smoky Mountain Relic Room offers a 30 return policy with proof of purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee-
The Smoky Mountain Relic Room stands behind the items we sell with a limnited lifetime guarantee. We will exchange any item for store credit if the item sold is found by a certified authenticator not to be the authentic artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral that we advertised it as being. A letter, specific to the artifact, fossil, meteorite or mineral in question, from a certified authenticator (in the business under the occupation specific to the item in question) must be brought in with the item for the return to be acceptable. This guarantee is for the lifetime of the initial purchaser only. See the Relic Room Manager, downstairs inside Smoky Mountain Knife Works, for more information. Original receipt required for exchanges.
Your purchase will be shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS.